Thursday, February 15, 2007

life

Well as my last post mentioned i saw pursuit of happyness last week. I think its a class film, and its will smith in a serious role which he can play well. It nearly made me and my mates cry in a few places, and the end is an emotional one. Overall a good film not sure id but it but its def a possibility. Went out on tues to the font for an alt nite, was a good nite, bit quiet music was the usually mix of unknown stuff to me, and well kown stuff, was a bit on the meh side in that respect. But my friends were there and i managed to see some people i hadnt seen in ages damn uni work getting in the way. My mate kitty was having a bit of an up and down nite due to her boyfriend but i managed to cheer her up i think. I ended up walking her home to make sure she got home ok and then i ended up staying the night as it ended up being 4 in the morning and her and her flat mates wouldnt let me walk home alone. I keep forgetting that yes i may be older than them im still at risk in hatfield, if i was a bloke itd be less of a problem. Altho funnily enough in my forensics module we found out that more men are victims of crime than women.
I had a lovely valantines even if 2 of my mates were round co they werent getting a lift home til 6. I was knackered anyway, only had 3 hours sleep. I got flowers for the first time, the burning crusade expansion and the lotr extended box set, plus a cuddly toy and choc. Its just like christmas.
Now that the fun is over i need to go to uni to set up my experiment which could take a few hours at least. Least it gives me something to do, now i just hae to hope someone is in the room so i can use the pc.

jen

xx

No comments: