Monday, July 09, 2007

Well its official

I have a 2:2 BSc (Hons) psychology degree and i'm unemployed. Oh joys, well the degrees good, just wish i had some decent money coming in. Jobseekers finally gave me some so i'm not as in debt as i was but my WoW subscription does come out this month :( ans as you can tell from my xfire profile (for those on facebook use the link to get to my blog proper) i've been playing far too much.

Aside from that the planned trip to manchester for make up trials for my mates wedding has been cancelled, which sucks but is not the end of the world. Hopefully me and her can meet up at some point soon, i'll go mad just staying in this house, with only skyping dave and msn to keep me sane. Not that i can afford to do anything else mind but oh well.

Another thing is that dad has with my permission put me in to do a course at a local college on counselling skills. This would probably help me in the long run altho i am worried how much it will cost and when i will be doing it if all goes well and they let me. Its all up in the air at the mo, but hopefully something will come up.

Not much else has been happening really, just been chilling, getting bored on the internet and currently deciding what to watch while dave is offline coz hes worried about a storm thier having in Donny. Maybe some firefly, i dunno.

xXx

No comments: