Thursday, January 10, 2008

reflection and moving forwards

well last year saw a few changes occur, i became a graduate with a 2:2 in psychology, i left behind the student lifestyle i had become acustomed to and went back to living with my parents. This was good and bad, good as i don't have to worry about bills etc, but bad as im now 200 miles from my bf and many of my friends. Also after bing independent (ish) for 3 years, being back home is a challenge to get used to again.

2007 also marked a change in me, i started being myself more and i feel that my confidence has grown even if you wouldn't think it to see me. This year also marked mine and daves 1st year together and i can only hope that there are many more, i know when i think of the future i can see him by my side and i know he feels the same, just gotta get there now. Our current plans due to me being still unemployed are that he will move in with me at my parents (if they let him). I've rearranged my room so that it can become a reality now i just have to get rid of all the things i really don't need.

2008 is promising to be a good year, i'm going to be going onto the advanced course with the friends ive made on the intermediate and it brings me one step closer to my goal of becoming a counsellor. Also in june dave will be with me and hopefully he'll manage to get a job quicker than its taken me. I also hope to have a job by june, new deal maybe able to hep me there so fingers crossed. Also i plan to start learning to drive as well as leading a healthier lifestyle than i do now. I took one look at the scales and decided i wanted to lose weight, im aiming for a stone atleast but we'll see how that goes.

Despite my negative moods that i have which are quite destroying in some respects, i am quite hopeful that the year ahead will have me moving forwards, hopefully in a way i want to go, or atleast puting me where im supposed to be.

xXx

No comments: