Friday, January 12, 2007

exmas, argh

well my dissertations in and done so no more worries about that. Now all i have to do is revise for 2 exams next week, im not expecting to do well although i am hoping i manage a pass.
Apart from stressing over exams (which is doing my sleep no good) everything is good. Im off to the cinema sat to watch happy feet with dave and anna. We're going to nandos for dinner after so should be good. I might be going out 2nite but as my lower back is playing up i may not, even if i can drink.
Roll on next friday, then all i have to do is my project and 3 exams in the summer. Then scarily i will be finished forever as far as this degree goes.
ANyway back to the revision.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Feet? ARGH! Should be waiting for Evan Almighty, or if you're feeling a bit far-fetched and violent, 300! Hope you enjoy it anyway...