Sunday, January 07, 2007

Well im back at uni now, got another 800 words and lots of little bits to do before being able to hand in my dissertation on wednesday. Then 2 exams on the 15th and 18th to revise for and then things settle down again for a bit.
Been a bit miserable of late, dont know if its coz im stressed bout my course and not showing it as always. I never truely believe im capable of doing my degree but im still here and all my friends and family think i can do it. Im also a worrier, well not as bad as my mum but i cant help but worry bout people i care about so that doesnt help. Also feeling a bit of a burden to my rents at the mo as dad took me shopping in tescos and is paying my rent, altho i am giving him any of my loan that doesnt pay off my overdraft. I always say im gonna treat my mum and dad to a holiday etc when ive got a decent job after uni but then part of me doesnt believe i can pass and get a decent job. A rock and a hard place anyone.
My bf is being lovely and supportive etc and thats something that is troubling me, im not used to having such a nice bf, previous ones have been caring but not as caring as this one and also not as adamant about how they feel as well. Ah well hopefully after my exams things will get back to normal and i'll feel chirpy again.

This is just a bit of a ramble to avoid work but im gonna go back to that now.

No comments: