Sunday, April 22, 2007

coursework

Well its nearly done, i say that i still have to finish my project and then probably rewrite most of it 2m after seeing my tutor but its gatting there.
I now know when my exams are - 25th, 29th and 31st of may, that should be fun, normally i can only revise one topic at a time but im gonna have to divide my time if i've any chance of getting a 2:2, but its all over soon and then into the big world of work for a year or two.
As a side note - watched eragon the other night - not a bad film, keeps the spirit of the book even if it does take a lot out. If maybe they'd made it 2hrs, maybe 2 and a half they might have managed a bit more but still an enjoyable film but if you've read the book don't expect too much from it.
Also showed my boyfriend taxi (the good french original version) not the silly american one (imo i have only seen the trailer but when i se it in full i'll prob still have the same opinion). He enjoyed as its just a great film and he (even though hes not into cars in anyway really) still fancied getting a peugeot 406 afterwards. Now to show him the second one so we can watch the third one which my bro got me for xmas but have been waiting til daves caught up with me to watch. Damn degree getting in the way of having fun.
anyway, back to said coursework, got to get a fianl draft for 2m and i havent even finished the results yet or started the discussion argh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Still not seen Taxi 3 yet? Shame on you, you STUDENT!

Anyway, best of luck for the exams, thinking of you loads for that.

I've been updating my blog, so please link to me at Ishimaru-Kaito

I'll do the same for u!