Thursday, April 12, 2007

man im tired

Well im in the lrc doing data analysis that i should have done last week, im knackered as my new duvet is too warm and i spent 4 hrs yesterday travelling. My shoulders hurt coz my cases were heavy even tho i didnt have to carry them too far, except at kings cross, why is platform 11 soo far away from the tube exit.
Came back to find a fixed light aswitch, but a soaked thru carpet in the toilet, not sure why, thought it was leaking from the flush handle but put a bucket under it and nothing. It must know im watching it. Told the landlord so maybe in 2 weeks it'll get looked at. Theres mould on the carpet but surprisingly its glued to the floor rather than not being attacehd at all which means i cant take it up argh. I feel better now.
Anyway, the coursework is going ok, i have my data all ready and the analysis won't take long once ive got the right notes with me. I've dyed my hair the purplely aubergine colour i like so all is good.
Going out tonight for my mates 21st, going to nandos so that'll be good, also be good to see her again as its been bout 2wks. What will i do once i've finished uni.
Gonna do a bit more work before going home and having a muffin and a mini milk yum.
I'll prob rant /waffle more, im doing coursework so its a good way to distract myself, that and facebook.

xXx

No comments: