Friday, September 21, 2007

Some thoughts

Well ive been back home over a week now and i'm still missing dave. Hes got the internet now though so talking to each other is easier, hooray for skype. I am worried that he'll be to busy sitting at his pc to remember his friends and to go and have fun with them. I do feel like a distrction from uni life, even though he said that its ok. This ldr will be hard, specially as im trying to visit once a month but its only for a year, well til he finishes uni. Its weird knowing that he'll go to psifa and he's living with mates and im not there. Im also gonna miss psifa although i will go when i can. Him going to uni has had an impact on the ldr, which hasnt been helped by me feeling lonely as most of my mates are still at uni. I think that once he settles down when his course starts then ok i wont be able to play WoW with him all day but i'll know when im likely to see him online.

Aside from that jobs are thin on the ground altho the temp jobs for xmas should start appearing soon. I'm hopefully off to town later today even if the weather does look naff. Dad said that peacocks needed someone and im gonna try for coffee#1 again.

Tweekie our dog is poorly altho to look at her this minute you wouldn't think it. Shes needs to tablets a day and its up to me as mum and dad are in bruges (well later today they wil be), they spent last night in belgium. They took the train as mums not keen on flying. I hope they have a good time and mum doesn't push dad in a canal like she said she might.

I'd better go medicate the dog, put some proper clothes on (a dressing gown is not suitable for job hunting) and go to town before it starts tipping down with rain (good luck to me it is wales after all :P)

xXx

No comments: