Tuesday, September 25, 2007

College

Well the college still doesn't know if my course is being run tonight or thursday. I've got to ring them up in soon. If it is today i need to be ready by half 2 and they said i should ring back at 2, heres hoping i dont get put on hold and shunted about departments again. I'm kinda hoping for thursday and i suspect it will be but we'll see. If it is thursday then thats good coz i have time to prepare an i won't be rushed. Also im hoping the psifa film night is then so that then dave and i will both be busy on thurs and we won't miss each other too much. Least when i start i'll have something to ground me and keep me focused, stop me moping hopefully but i'll probably still mope but a lil less.

On the plus side in a week and 2 days i get ot go see dave, and we get to have a date out to a very nice restaurant :) also hopefully see a few other mates and maybe go to psifa. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and it will be fun, shame in some ways that i have to come home. but oh well its only like this til june. that sounds so far away and so not at the same time. Hopefully it'll go quickly once me and dave are both studying.

On the job front theres a few in town, im applying to coffee 1 again, oh joy. Theres a few xmas jobs and ill see if they will affect my jobseekers 2m. Also a temp job in peacocks but i will look again 2m when i sign on and see if i have any hope.

tis all for now, off to ring the college again *sigh*

xXx

No comments: