Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's raining again :P

Ok so since my last post, i can safely say that the Abertillery Blues festival was fun and more successful than first thought, being in the beer tent was an added plus point :) and mum and i got nicely merry while we were there.
The abergavenny craft fairs continue to pod along with varying amount of success, there isn't one in September due to the food festival even though that's the weekend after we'd have a craft fair.

This coming weekend is the food festival and luckily this year i am only working the sat morning which is awesome. it also gives Anna, dave and i a chance to have a wander around and enjoy the atmosphere. i have never really explored the food festival so this year i might have a little wander.

Anna is with us from Friday night til Monday night and aside from a wander about town on sat there will be a lot of WoW played. She's got a gamecard and shes not afraid to use it :P That and its brewfest next week and she wants to try the boss for the first time ever and needs to level to do so. I'm sure theres a list of things she wants to do over the weekend and it could mean a few late nights but as I'm off sun and Mon i don't mind :)

I had a month break from driving lessons due to my instructor being on holiday and then getting a cold when he came back. I did manage a drive to pick Anna up in August which was fun with hints of terrifying. My first lesson back was an adventure as we just drove for the whole lesson, this confused me as I'm used to stopping and chatting about driving etc. It was also scary as he took me somewhere I'd never been before, we went down through Usk, back towards Raglan then back through Usk and back home again. It was a good run though and by the end of the lesson i had remembered that i could do it if i just believed in myself more.

My pc is back to factory settings and i have installed very little on it, just what i need and only 2 games at the mo. WoW is being run from my external as is my music collection. Not had any major probs with WoW and its nice to have a pc with little clutter. It starts up in a sensible time again :)

I have gotten back into reading again and my chosen place to read is on the bus into work at the moment. Its taking me awhile but I'm over halfway through Assassain's Quest by Robin Hobb. It the final book in The farseer Trilogy and it is awesome it just takes ages for me to read. After this book i may read something a bit more easy going just gotta pick something from the many books i own :S

I also managed to complete a game the other day - Professor Layton and Pandora's Box, i still need to find all the puzzles, I'm 14 short of having all of them but i might go do some later. It's been ages since I've completed a game, I'm contemplating going back to CSI Dark Motives and finishing that as i was on case 3 out of 5 so I'm halfway there near enough.

Think that's enough rambling for now, I'm  off to try to install the ptr for wow to see some of the new changes, this could take the rest of the day

No comments: