Thursday, May 24, 2007

Exams

Well my 1st ones tomorrow and by next thursday i will have done all 3 and will no longer be a student. Its a scary prospect and part of me is sad to leave this part of my life, i've liked having my independence and i'm going to miss the friends i've made soo much. I'll try to keep in touch, with the internet its not as hard as it used to be.
Its scary to think that for the first time in 3 years im not 100% sure whats going to happen or where i'm going to end up. I have my ideal plan to do the masters, which i do hope i can do. But un til i either find a uni thats not expensive or far away or wants me to be 23 i have to work. I should have more luck now that i can do full time and won't dissappear at the end of the summer but some relevant work experience is needed and thats the challenging part. I know i'm not good with changes and major milestones but going from uni to work is one of them and hopefully all will go smoothly.
Its still strange to think i won't be coming back to hatfield - well not as a student anyway any more and it hasn't really sunk in yet, im sure when it comes to september when i stay in wales and my bf goes back to uni it will. Its a shame these thoughts have distracted me from revision altho i think i've managed to do more than usual and also more regularly than usual to. I still don't think im prepared for tomorrow, will do a bit more this afternoon, try and get a few more studies in my head. Tonight i'm going to psifa to relax before tomorrow. I'm not prepared at all fro thursdays and i can only waffle in regards to the stress exam on tues at the mo.
Lets hope it rains at the weekend, its cruel having nice weather adnd having to stay in and revise.
On a less serious note, im off to see pirates of the caribbean (sp?) tomorrow for my mates birthday, will be a nice way to unwind after the exam. After the 31st may lots of drinking, merriment and spending of the overdraft will occur, as theres a bbq to attend for my birthday, a shopping/bowling/cinema trip to stevenage where some gothic clothing maybe acquired now i know they have the indoor market place.
There is the challenge of packing yet to come, and i have to sort my room out so that all of daves stuff thats currently in it will not be in it when his parents come on the 9th to put most of his belongings in storage. I'm still not sure the plans for my return to wales as my mate anna needs a lift and dave is returning with me :S

This turned into a bit of a mini essay of a blog, but as i haven't done one for a bit and am not likely to til end of next week it seems justified.

x

No comments: