Saturday, May 26, 2007

response to my bro

yes i have heard of the outdoors, i went out tonite so ner (i do wander alot round hatfield when avoiding work - any excuse to go to asda).
Right got that out of my system, saw PotC 3 and it was cool, very flashy as one might expect from the third in a trilogy but enjoyable none the less.
Had my exam this morning and it went better than expected, it always worry me when i right 2 maybe 3 pages and everyone else has atleast 3 to 5 pages, i've managed to pass so far so fingers crossed.
My parents sent me an e-card which was wishing me good luck which was cool, altho mildy embarassing and teary at the same time especially as my bf and my mate anna were there to see too.
Not much else to report, the shopping list for my bbq is getting longer and more expensive (mainly due to us wanting one of every type of alcohol asda can offer). Now to invite enough people to it so dad doesn't fill the vvan with bottles alone :P

Think thats all for now.

x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Done the same on my blog. Have a look see!