Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Roll on November

I'm going to see the legend that is Bill Bailey in Cardiff on teh 25th nov, i can't wait, my bf is coming with me so yay its all good.
And this is what i do while killing time before an afternoon exam, will read the notes again before lunch not that im sure it'll help. On the plus side i'm not panicking, my friends have told me that i cna do it enough times that i think part of me believes them. That and i managed to get to the third year which would suggest i know something. Just a shame i seem to grasp topics better the year after i've done them. Also a shame i can't resit any of these exams :S
Least i'm prepared ish i just can't wait til thurs at around half 11 as it'll all be over then. The end of my undergraduate uni life (unless it all goes horrible wrong and i do another one in something else). It's weird coz i most of my friends are either staying here coz they are 1st/2nd years, are repeating modules or doing a master, go you liz :D, i kow alot of people i know on the course are leaving but i feel like a minority, like i'm the weird one coz i'm leaving. Strange.
That aside all is good, gettign drunk friday will be fun even if everyone may end up at mine depending on when the ele shuts, my overdraft is going to cry on sat (unless dave is feeling particualrly generous) with a shopping/bowling trip to stevenage. Least its only bout £3 to get there on the train.
I've got most of the supplies for the bbq on monday - just need food and maybe a tad more alcohol :)

Anyway, i'm off to read notes and try to remember how to speel names - e.g Dijkersthuis, couldn't have sensible names oh no.

xXx

No comments: