Friday, June 01, 2007

I'm finished

Well i had my last exam yesterday - went ok i think although maybe not as good as the others. But we'll see sometime after mid june according to studynet.
Now i'm free to be a proper student fo a week before i return home. I'm having a few drinks with some mates to celebrate Annas birthday, we're starting at the ele (pub on campus) but as the summer ball is today the drinking may end up back at my house as i volunteered it. Tomorrow is a shopping and bowling trip to stevenage and if i'm not careful dave will spend far to much money, i dread to think how much my birthday pressies have cost so far, i know its atleast £35 as i know which necklace he was gonna buy me. Hopefully it'll be ok. I've hit my limit of £800 overdrawn so oops, thats been upped as i cant go a week without spending money, otherwise dave pays for everything and hes probably not going to be working as much as me (fingers crossed for me getting a job).
Sunday will be spent getting the food and booze for my bbq on monday - yay. I can't believe i'm gonna be 21 in 22 days, this last year has gone soo quick its unbelievable.
Next week after monday will be spent packing what i can, going to the park as i have a kite to fly - i'm such a child, and just generally not doing much. Oh and making sure anna doesn't loose her sanity, as only her and the 2 chinese students are left in her house on campus and they have decided to take over the kitchen and they leave it a mess so shes not happy.
Gonna get some boxes so that dave can pack - most of his stuffs going into storage so some sturdy plastic boxes are needed, the best we have tho is cheap shop boxes so they might just last the summer.
Anyway i've got things to do so i'd better do them - i need to tidy up before a bunch of physics/astrophysics descend on my house to get drunk.

xXx

No comments: