Friday, June 15, 2007

And calm

Well nearly, my room is definitly nearly livable in, only a few boxes left to go, i can reach all parts of my room now which is good. As far as jobs go, i still haven't got one, will be applying for one thought and i will be on jobseekers once its gone through. The bank said no to extending my overdraft funnily enough even though it should have gone up to £1500 in my third year anyway. Thier reviewing it in july/august anyway and it may be put up then as it will automatically become a graduate account.
Things are not so argh now, and once i get my new desk then all will be good and i can set up my pc finally and won't have to borrow the family one, my email checking ocd can return yay, also need to put the games consoles somewhere to i suppose.

Other than that not much happening, am going to techniquest next thurs yay, and maybe watching a film after but depends on if we can drag dave out of techniquest.

thats all for now :)

xXx

No comments: