Sunday, June 03, 2007

Fed up

My house is a tip, and yes it is partly my fault but still, the kitchen floor was a state as were the work surfaces. i've just finished cleaning them as well as the hob. I'm going no where near the oven tho. I'm just fed up of the constant mess, maybe i'm just meh as its my last week here i don't know. Also i have to be prepared for a bbq 2m and my landlord hasn't dropped the lawnmower round yet. Maybe the heats getting to me. Argh, i just want a tidy house that i can slob in.
On the plus side we have some boxes from asda to pack stuff in which is handy, daves out at the galleria trying to find gaffa tape so they don't fall apart. I just want to chill out and play harvest moon or one of the other many games i must complete. Also doing alot of laundry while its nice.
As may be obvious my thoughts are all over the place and i just want to curl in a ball somewhere but i can't. hopefully once i've finished tidying and helping dave pack i should feel a bit better, i hope so.
Anyway i should go sort the living room out, daves hoovering it when he gets back.

xXx

No comments: