Thursday, August 09, 2007

LDRs

Well they suck really, unless your an uber individual person i suppose. Im not, im a cuddly watching dvds type and its just not the same when your boyfriends 200 miles away. I can handle i just dont actually want to. One of lifes annoying necessities. Its hard to be so far apart, i mean yes we skype everyday and play WoW and guildwars together and that but you can have too much of it. Some nights we rarely say much to each other and if im feeling down it makes me less likely to say anything anyway. I feel tied to my pc just coz in a way it feels like im closer to him even if i do get bored of the internet.

This is one reason why i really want a job/course to break up the routine. Then that would be routine as well but least id be getting out more and maybe different things would happen. I know that in a year we'll try to be together atleast, don't know how successful thats gonna be though. its a long and hard road to where we want to be and i know its worth it but occasionally it gets you down and you wonder why.

I think the hardest part is when we say goodbye and i don't know when i'll see him again, least when i know i can start a countdown. Not knowing seems to make the time drag on for longer, making it harder still.

Just a reflection of whats in my thoughts at the mo, just got to keep looking to the future.

xXx

No comments: