Wednesday, August 01, 2007

tired

Well daves gone back to donny again and won't be back til the end of the month, i wasn't as sad as last time, i know i'll see him soon enough and i need to get used to it really. Once hes back at uni i have no idea how often i'll get to see him, im hoping i can visit once a month but that depends on having a job/money.

Still a lack of jobs going in town, and the card shop have yet to get back to me but hopefully they will. The websites the job centre aren't as helpful as i'd like, i'd be alright if i wanted to move away and could afford to but that wasn't in the plan. I am looking into more local volunteeering options but i think ive become too disconnected from here in a way. Oh well we'll just see what happens.

I'm tired mainly coz of early mornings and late nights, i live in hope of a lie in, even if it would make me feel naff. My days seem so empty and lacking of late and i wish i had more creative hobbies although there is one now i think of it that maybe i'll take up again. I'll save that for another day tho.

Roll on the end of the month when dave pops back and theres rachels wedding to look forward to. Its gonna be good even if at the mo the makeup is a lil up in the air but that can easily be sorted, at the end of the day we can always do it ourselves.

I'm currently making my way through the 6th harry potter book and hopefully 2m i will be starting the 7th book at last. My hours on WoW will probably go up this week since daves left. I could probably waffle on a lil more but im not feeling 100% at the mo.

xXx

No comments: