Thursday, November 08, 2007

back home

Well i went to see dave for just over a week and it was great. I now miss him like mad but what's new. I got my mum a xmas pressie while i was down there and have started making preparations for the mini xmas i do for my friends. I now have the challenge of buying shed loads of presents with not alot of money, oh dear. I'll figure it out though, its mainly annoying because i am probably going to spend one fortnights jobseekers on xmas in one go. Wouldn't be so bad if it was spread out a little and also if dave could pay me back the money he owes and will owe (i'm buying his parents pressies for him plus we get joint pressies for our friends - means we can get a bit more expensive things). i know i'll get it by like the summer but still i'm trying to slowly work my way back to being in credit argh. oh well i like making my friends and family happy so it will be worth it.

It was good to be back in hafield, went to nandos again yum, went shopping in st albans which was cool, got to play on daves xbox 360, viva pinata yays, also oblivion and fable :)

Went to ikea yeasterday with the family, rich came too as he was needed for the moving of a fridge freezer and lifting the heavy boxes containing the new kitchen. Was a long day but meant i slept really well :) we have 95% of the new kitchen, ikea didnt have 2 bits in stock and theres still the floor to order.

i think that'll do for now, off to play a lil WoW and then i have college tonight at 5.

xXx

No comments: