Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Yayness

Well on friday i'm off to hatfield again for just over a week to see dave. Also today i managed to apply for 2 jobs and i have an application form for another. I'm not expecting them to get back to me, no one has so far but lest im trying. I'll admit i havent been trying as hard as i could but part of me is just wanting to stay in hatfield with dave. I figured that it would be too much hassle and soon enough if mum and dad allow he'll be here with m anyway after hes finished uni. I look forward to that.

I should really start to pack coz 2m ive got my course in the evening and i need to check my coursework for that at some point. I've also got some films i really should watch considering i borrowed them off dave atlest a month ago. oops. I'm really looking forward to seeing him, and making him some decent meals and trying to spoil him on a budget, hmm.

aside from that things are the same, im playing too much WoW although lately i have been playing hellgate london as i was invited to the later stages of beta, i'd say as its being released in nov, but i got to try it and i'm liking it so far. I think it will be a possible purchase once its cheaper and i aslo i wouldn't be a subscriber, having WoW is bad enough.

xXx

No comments: