Wednesday, October 17, 2007

More positive?

Well today i seem chirpy a bit, well im not mopping, yet anyway. I'm still missing dave loads, and i can't wait to see him again, which when i find out which week is half term, ill know when i can go see him and i might be able to stay for a week and a bit. Which would be cool as we'd get more quality alone time, rather than me trying to fit eveyone into the time and then feeling like i missed some time with him.

This visit i have cunning plans in place though, well i'm arranging some quality time with him and some quality time with anna which will also be spent shopping for items needed for the quality time with dave. I only need to get stuff because he doesn't have any candles and im not carting mine 200 miles especially as i hopefully will be taking daves Lorwyn cards with me too.
I'm hoping i get to meet up with liz again and maybe do lunch with kitty, which would be cool, and for those times when dave has lectures i have his xbox 360 to play with, we got fable to work so i might play that of viva pinata if hes got it for me.

Daves already said that he has a surprise for me that he picked up yesterday, now im curious and now i have to pick him one up to wind him up :)

aside from all that not much is happening, im playing far too much wow and now have 13 characters over 2 servers although one may be deleted. but we got matt back on our server, as well as andy, soon we'll be able to start a guild :) maybe that will stop all the guild invites we get, it wouldn't be so bad if they took the time to ask, they just invite you and we auto click decline, then again i auto click decline anyway oops.

I'm thinking i should go off and level my priest so that me and dave are both lvl 11 when we start again. Dunno what we're gonna do today, hmm oh well

take care all

xXx

No comments: