Friday, October 12, 2007

Happy and sad things

Well at the weekend i went to visit dave at uni. That was fun, also saw anna, matt, andy, sarah, jay, sam, kitty, liz and then most of psifa. So was a busy weekend but was good fun.
On saturday dave and i had our 1 year anniversary, we went and wandered round the galleria and went and saw surfs up. After that we went home and got changed and then went out to Bella Italia for a meal. The food was gorgeous as was the present dave had saved to give me at the restaurant. Its hard to describe in words so a piccy will be taken. He also got me short circuit dvd and singstar rock ballads, as well as a world of warcraft calander. He also got me a smaller version of the big cuddle elephant i got him and its soo soft and cuddly :)

I went to psifa on the monday which was cool, even though i'd forgotten how to play magic a lil but it soon came back to me. After we got back we decided to watch Howls Moving Castle, which was cool, and as the norm with anime a bit strange. I did doze a lil during some bits as it was like half 12, and as we were watching it in japanese with subtitles meant i missed a lil but i got the jist i think. Didn't finish watching it til half 1, oops. Good job i didnt have to catch the train til half one on tues.

It was really hard to leave, although i didn't cry as much as the last time thankfully, but i was sad and i miss him soo much. I miss uni in general, and all of my friends as a fair few are still there. I'm thinking of going to visit for maybe a week if we do have a week off on my course for half term, coz i can fit it in around signing on.

On the job front, i have heard nothing from coffee#1 which sucks coz i could actually do that. I have an application for tescos up the road, and im applying for tchibo, so its a case of keep trying.

Well i think thats enough for now, im off to try to run through a high lvl area (well im lvl 50 and the areas 53 - 65) just so i can up my skill in herbalism.

take care all

xXx

No comments: