Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Back to normality

I know this is a bit late but everything is back to normal after the snow.
Firstly dave is back at school on tuesdays and is no also doing friday afternoons to help make up the time and get more experience. I do hope he can find a job out of it as he'll need something to keep him busy and focused. I just don't want him to mope too much after his course ends. Theres also the fact that hes not signing on anymore as i was working too much over xmas and im not going to make him go back until his course is done as otherwise it gets too confusing and stressful, as well as costing even more money for him to go back to newport.

As for me i'm back at work and only doing four days a week. I'm happy with that at the moment though, gives me enough time to do other things. My pay from over xmas was nice though and will give me a chance to get a few things sorted that i've been putting off. Firstly i can get my eyes checked again and actually afford new glasses which im in dire need of. I'm also able to go visit anna at uni in just under a fortnight which should be fun. I'm also looking into driving lessons as it is one of my main aims this year to get that sorted. Just got to find a driving instructor now and get on with it.

I'm back playing WoW reguarly now after the xmas break altho im still managing to have time away from the pc. Dave and i are on season 6 of C.S.I and season 5 of Stargate. we alternate disks so we're currently on Stargate but in 2 episodes its back to C.S.I. This way works well as we don't forget the important little details. I just bought C.S.I seson 7 part 2 so got a few to keep us going. Also need to rewatch House at some point as anna got me series 3 for xmas.

Amoung my recent achievements is the completion of lego Rock Band, well we completed the career part, still need to get the all the achievements in it but its only a mnatter of time, more of that in a later blog i think.

Well i'm off, got my facebook things to check and some dishes to do in a bit

No comments: